A powerful blend to revitalise and balance stressed skin caused by damaging environments and lifestyles. A complex aroma of Rose, Sandalwood and Fennel Essential Oils rejuvenates the skin while luxurious Rosehip and Evening Primrose Oils replenish and nourish.
Recommended for: Mature skin, Premature ageing, Sun/environmental damage
- Restore and regenerate environmentally damaged skin
- Prevents moisture loss
- Rejuvenates slack skin tissue
- Aromatherapy balances: Mental Clarity, reduce stress & calm the mind
How to Experience:
Apply a few drops directly to cleansed skin, or add to your USPA moisturiser for an intense regenerative boost. Use am and pm.
- Camellia Oil - Nourishes, softens, soothes and aids healing of scars. Rich in oleic acid and vitamins A, B, D and E as well as EFAs omega 3, 6 and 9. The molecular weight of the oil is an almost identical match for skin, allowing it to absorb quickly and thoroughly. Camellia Oil has more naturally occurring antioxidants than almost any other botanically derived oil.
- Evening Primrose Oil - Contains gamma linoleic acid (GLA) which assists in maintaining healthy membranes. Has the ability to be absorbed into the uppermost layers of the skin to assist in preventing moisture loss. Aids with age-related structural and functional changes in skin tissues, such as redness, firmness and roughness. A valuable treatment for sensitive skin conditions.
- Rosehip Oil - Rich in fatty acids (omega 3, 6, 9) for regeneration of skin cells and repair of damaged tissues. High content of natural Vitamin A for regenerating damaged skin tissues. Contains antioxidants (beta-carotene and lycopene), which help protect and repair skin from premature ageing caused by modern living. Is one of the richest plant sources of natural Vitamin C to help with anti-ageing.
- Rose, Sandalwood, Clary Sage, Orange, Fennel and Tangerine Essential Oils - Sweet, floral aroma with woody undertones.