This Limited-Edition hand treatment works to overhaul the visible signs of ageing on your hands overnight. 5% Lactic Acid works to gently resurface hands while you sleep, reducing the appearance of fine lines, dark spots and uneven texture. A nourishing blend of Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter and Panthenol leaves hands soothed, soft, supple and radiant while Native Australian Lemon Myrtle gives hands a fresh and subtle scent.
SKIN TYPES: All skin types
- Works to gently exfoliate and hydrate hands all in one
- Helps reduce the signs of sun damage, ageing and pigmentation
- Accelerates the skin's renewal process
- Plumps skin and protects existing Collagen stores
- Rejuvenates the skin's barrier, enhances hydration, evens skin tone and improves texture
- Intensely nourishes and hydrates the skin, helping to reduce the appearance of redness and irritation
How to Experience:
5% Lactic Acid: This powerful yet gentle AHA exfoliates dull surface skin cells, accelerating skin renewal without causing sensitivity. It also helps to increase the ceramides in the skin's protective barrier, boosting hydration and reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
Lemon Myrtle Oil: Native Australian Lemon Myrtle helps to calm and soothe dry and dehydrated hands and protect against irritation. A potent antioxidant that assists with skin brightening to help minimise the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone, Lemon Myrtle can also help with fortifying the skins barrier protection and refreshes and uplifts with an invigorating natural lemony scent.
- Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5): Known to soothe, soften, and moisturise the skin, improve barrier function and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Australian Jojoba Oil: Known to soothe, nourish and moisturise skin, Jojoba Oil is clinically proven to mimic the naturally occurring lipid barrier. Rich in Vitamins A, D and E and Omega Fatty Acids 6 and 9, Jojoba has antioxidant and barrier fortifying properties helping to protect against oxidative stress and maintain the skin's suppleness and elasticity and therefore protects the skin against premature ageing.