Skin Types: Suitable for all skin types, including oily and sensitive. Especially suited to mature skin types.
- Gently exfoliates to clear dead skin and pollution build-up
- Resurfaces and revitalises the complexion to improve luminosity and tone
- Assists in stimulating collagen production
- Promotes hydration and moisture retention
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, open pores and sun damage
- Strengthens the skin's protective barrier
- pH of 3.2 which temporarily compromises the skin barrier to facilitate deeper penetration of active ingredients (trust us, it's a good thing)
How to Experience:
Apply Liquid Gold Rose every alternate evening (up to 3 nights per week) after cleansing. Moisten a cotton pad with 5 drops of the solution and apply to face, neck and decolletage. Leave Liquid Gold Rose to work unadulterated and avoid following with other serums or creams, as this will buffer the efficiency of the treatment. In the event your skin is slightly sensitive, you may apply your preferred Alpha-H moisturiser or serum once your skin is touch dry.
It is normal for you to experience a tingling sensation for a few minutes after the application of Liquid Gold. This will soon dissipate, and you’ll be left with a firmer, more vibrant and resilient complexion.
Liquid Gold Rose delivers the same visible, clinically-proven* results Liquid Gold is famous for.
Plus, added hydration benefits and a subtle rose scent for a slightly softer touch.
- 93% improvement in skin elasticity
- 88% of people saw an improvement skin tone and luminosity
- 88% of people saw an improvement skin texture
30% increase in skin hydration after one application
- 5% GLYCOLIC ACID
- LICORICE EXTRACT
- SILK PROTEINS
Damask Rose Flower Water and Orchid Flower Extract
- Red Algae Extract: Plumps skin with moisture, supports barrier function and provides antioxidant benefits to help offset the oxidative damage triggered by UVB light exposure.