A nourishing and transformative Vitamin A-based serum with 0.5% Retinol. Best used overnight, this antioxidant-rich formula exfoliates, hydrates and accelerates skin renewal for truly luminous skin.
SKIN TYPES: All skin types.
- 0.5% Retinol (Vitamin A) helps defend against the visible signs of ageing
- Helps to promote skin renewal
- Encourages skin firmness
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven tone
- Helps to reduce excessive sebum on the skin’s surface
- pH of 4.0 - 4.5*
How to Experience:
Apply 2 – 3 drops to a freshly cleansed face, neck and décolletage. Allow to absorb for 10 minutes prior to applying your night-time moisturiser. Initially, we recommend applying Vitamin A every second evening and to use Liquid Gold on alternate evenings. Once skin has become accustomed to the Vitamin A serum, application frequency can be increased incrementally.
- RETINOL 0.5% - An effective form of Vitamin A, without the associated downtime! As a great alternative to Retinoic Acid (prescription Vitamin A) Retinol is a slower, gentler introduction to the skin allowing it to be applied regularly and without visible trauma.
- TOMATO FRUIT EXTRACT - A natural, anti-Inflammatory extract that is known to help maintain collagen levels in the skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Also works as a stabiliser for Retinol.
- EVENING PRIMROSE OIL - A rich source of omega-6 essential fatty acids, evening primrose oil helps to restore skin’s barrier function and prevent moisture loss. Can also assist to protect from future damage caused by climate and environmental conditions.