A creamy cleanser for dry and dehydrated skin to remove light makeup and environmental pollutants. Camellia Oil cleanses, while Chamomile soothes redness in sensitive skin. Your skin will feel clean, nourished and protected.
Recommended for: Dry and/or dehydrated, Mature, fragile, Sensitive, inflamed and Combination
- Cleans skin without drying
- Softens the skin
- Soothing for sensitive skin types
- Removes makeup and environmental buildup
How to Experience:
Use morning and night. Place a small amount onto damp fingertips and massage gently over neck and face in a circular motion. Allow a light foam to form, adding more water to increase slip. Rinse and follow with recommended USPA products.
- Sweet Almond Oil - Cold pressed extraction method from edible almonds. Emollient that provides a moisturising and softening effect. Rich in Vitamins D and E (food for the skin) to protect, nourish, reduce scar tissue and relieve dry skin conditions (eczema, psoriasis and rashes). Promotes new cell growth, balances moisture in the skin, highly soothing and calming.
- Camellia Oil - Nourishes, softens, soothes and aids healing of scars. Rich in oleic acid and vitamins A, B, D and E as well as EFAs omega 3, 6 and 9. The molecular weight of the oil is an almost identical match for skin, allowing it to absorb quickly and thoroughly. Camellia Oil has more naturally occurring antioxidants than almost any other botanically derived oil.
- German Chamomile Extract - Improves tissue regeneration, reduces inflammation and encourages the healing of wounds. Improves skin texture and reduces fine lines and wrinkles caused by environmental stresses and exposure. High in antioxidant properties.
- Lemon, Grapefruit and Roman Chamomile Essential Oils - Light and fresh citrus aroma.