The name says it all. The crown jewel of the Alpha-H range, Liquid Gold combines 5% Glycolic Acid with a unique low-pH delivery system to stimulate action at a deeper layer of the skin. This miracle product accelerates the skin’s renewal process, dramatically improves brightness and tone, supports collagen production and helps minimise the visible signs of sun damage, ageing and blemishes.
SKIN TYPES: All skin types, particularly mature skin (25+).
- Gently exfoliates to clear dead skin and pollution build-up
- Resurfaces and revitalises the complexion to improve luminosity and tone
- Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier
- Assists in stimulating collagen production
- Reduces congestion and promotes evenness
- Promotes hydration and moisture retention
- Minimises the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, open pores and sun damage
- pH of 2.8 - 3.0, which temporarily compromises the skin barrier to facilitate deeper penetration of active ingredients (trust us, it’s a good thing)
How to Experience:
Apply Liquid Gold every alternate evening after cleansing. Moisten a cotton pad with 5 drops of the solution and apply to face, neck and decolletage. Leave Liquid Gold to work unadulterated and avoid following with other serums or creams, as this will buffer the efficiency of the treatment. In the event your skin is slightly sensitive, you may apply your preferred Alpha-H moisturiser or serum once your skin is touch dry.
It is normal for you to experience a tingling sensation for a few minutes after the application of Liquid Gold. This will soon dissipate, and you’ll be left with a firmer, more vibrant and resilient complexion.
Alpha-H commissioned an independent clinical review of Liquid Gold conducted by two dermatologists. Key results:
- Wrinkle depth was reduced by 20% in 20 minutes
- Moisture levels increased by 12% in 20 minutes
- Skin roughness was reduced by 23% in 20 minutes
- 100% of the candidates showed improvement in wrinkle depth after just 20 minutes