The ultimate way to boost and brighten. This hydrating serum combines new generation Vitamin C technology with botanical extracts to deliver superior antioxidant support to plump and rehydrate skin which lacks clarity and collagen.
SKIN TYPES: All skin types.
- Helps support collagen production
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid inhibits melanin production
- Fights free-radical damage
- Evens and brightens a dull complexion
- Plumps and rehydrates
- pH of 4.0 - 4.5*
How to Experience:
After cleansing in the morning, gently tilt your face upwards and apply 3-4 drops of Vitamin C to your face, neck and decolletage. Permit the serum to absorb into the skin for one minute before applying your favourite Alpha-H broad-spectrum SPF moisturiser.
10% ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID - A new generation, stable form of Vitamin C to assist in slowing melanin production and reducing age spots. It has the ability to penetrate through the lipid bi-layer of the cell’s membrane with over 80% metabolising into pure L-ascorbic acid when absorbed into the skin. Antioxidant properties also help to protect against UV and free radical damage and assist with collagen support.
- LICORICE EXTRACT - With soothing, anti-irritant and antioxidant properties, licorice extract can help to regulate melanin production to assist in reducing pigmentation.
- HYALURONIC ACID - A powerful humectant that attracts and holds on to water, making it the ultimate skin moisturiser. Helps to plump the skin’s surface whilst hydrating, keeping it moist and supple.
- GRAPE SEED OIL - Rich in omega fatty acids and Vitamin E, grape seed oil has excellent anti-inflammatory